'Pow-Wow' Tensile Fabric Shade Sail at St. Helens School, Bristol
At 5m x 5m and set just off the playground this permanent shade sail provides an outdoor covered teaching area whilst shading those underneath and blocking harmful UV rays.
The pressure treated timber masts should last in excess of ten years and blend well into the woodland setting.
Installation took just one day. Tensile Solutions also installed the foundations for this structure.
This entry was posted on 02 September 2011 at 11:32 and is filed under Installation.
Leave a Reply
- 06/09/2013 - Lion Creature Canopy 'Roars' into Priors Court School, Thatcham
- 06/09/2013 - 4m umbrella installed at Beech Street Primary School, Salford
- 18/08/2013 - Spindrift for Fenmarc Produce, Cambridgeshire
- 01/08/2013 - Ladybird Creature Canopy installed at Kingswood School, Bath
- 16/07/2013 - RHS Gold Medal Winner! Spindrift at Tatton Park Flower Show 2013