'Pow-Wow' Tensile Fabric Shade Sail at St. Helens School, Bristol
At 5m x 5m and set just off the playground this permanent shade sail provides an outdoor covered teaching area whilst shading those underneath and blocking harmful UV rays.
The pressure treated timber masts should last in excess of ten years and blend well into the woodland setting.
Installation took just one day. Tensile Solutions also installed the foundations for this structure.
This entry was posted on 02 September 2011 at 11:32 and is filed under Installation.
Leave a Reply
- 16/07/2013 - RHS Gold Medal Winner! Spindrift at Tatton Park Flower Show 2013
- 14/07/2013 - Bespoke Double Hypar Canopy in Hertfordshire
- 20/06/2013 - Garden Shade Sail in Gloucestershire
- 24/05/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Canopies at Revolution Bar, Cambridge
- 29/04/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Sails at Styal Lodge Cheshire