Kent Cricket Club 'bowled over' by new Tensile Fabric Canopy
Sainsbury’s and Kent County Cricket Club 'bowled over' by new tensile fabric entrance canopy...
Tensile Solutions installed a 5m x 3m 'Iron Mountain' tensile fabric structure outside a new Sainsbury’s store at Kent County Cricket Club on behalf of Fabric Architecture Ltd & Signature Structures Ltd
The installation of the fabric shelter / entrance canopy took just one day with the aid of a telehandler.
The new Sainsbury’s store in Canterbury is now open and the fabric structure provides shelter and clearly defines the entrance to the shop.
Tensile Solutions now offer our own range of tensile fabric structures. Being a small, family run firm we pride ourselves on our competitive prices and great customer service.
Please contact us for a quotation if you are planning to use fabric in your next project.
Now that's what I call cricket!
This entry was posted on 15 March 2012 at 16:19 and is filed under Installation.
Leave a Reply
- 16/07/2013 - RHS Gold Medal Winner! Spindrift at Tatton Park Flower Show 2013
- 14/07/2013 - Bespoke Double Hypar Canopy in Hertfordshire
- 20/06/2013 - Garden Shade Sail in Gloucestershire
- 24/05/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Canopies at Revolution Bar, Cambridge
- 29/04/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Sails at Styal Lodge Cheshire