Tensile Solutions has extensive experience and expertise in the installation of tensile fabric structures in the UK and beyond…
We offer bespoke solutions to cater for all your steel and fabric structure installation requirements.
These can range from supply only of subcontract installation engineers, to a full installation package.
A full package would typically incorporate all client / contractor co-ordination, subcontractor management & coordination, method statements, risk assessments & lift plans and installation inclusive of all plant and labour.
Safety is always our first priority and our rigorous safety policy and continual training program ensures installations are conducted as safely and as efficiently as possible.
Due to the wide range of structures, sites, access and constraints, our qualifications and expertise are significant. This gives us the flexibility to provide the most cost effective installation solution to meet your needs.
- All engineers are CSCS carded and CRB checked.
- CPCS Telehandler, Signaller / Slinger, Banksman. Appointed Person & Crane Supervisor.
- IPAF for MEWPS.
- PASMA for mobile scaffold towers.
- IRATA for rope access.
- 16/07/2013 - RHS Gold Medal Winner! Spindrift at Tatton Park Flower Show 2013
- 14/07/2013 - Bespoke Double Hypar Canopy in Hertfordshire
- 20/06/2013 - Garden Shade Sail in Gloucestershire
- 24/05/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Canopies at Revolution Bar, Cambridge
- 29/04/2013 - Bespoke Tensile Fabric Sails at Styal Lodge Cheshire